Article reprints are typically used to share a company’s key media placements. This PR tool often helps you / your company create a buzz, generate awareness and build a solid corporate reputation. A reprint also assists in communicating you / your company’s good news to your clients, prospects, colleagues, friends, family and competitors.
Some great ways to use a reprint besides having copies for your files include:
- Sending it to customers / clients / prospective clients
- Sending it to vendors / strategic partners
- Sending it to employees / colleagues
- Sending it to associations / organizations in which you / your company belong
- Adding a Web link of the article to your e-mail signature and professional on-line profiles (ex. LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Placing copies in your company lobby / your office
- Adding it to your Web site and blog and linking it back to the actual article from the online publication
- Displaying it in sales and promotional collateral material
- Putting it in the news coverage section of your media kit
- Including it in your newsletter (print and on-line)
Whatever the news may be, there are many ways to use a reprint to increase awareness of you / your company, your offerings, your community involvement, your products and to help retain current customers and generate new business.