As an agency that assists clients with internal and external communications, we believe in practicing what we preach. So when we recently discussed tactics and tools that we use within our own day-to-day operations, we knew that our readers could benefit from these valuable communications ideas, too.
At Furia Rubel, we employ many tactics and practices that enhance our internal office communications. They include:
- Email aliases that allow small groups to communicate quickly about client work.
- The cloud-based team collaboration messaging platform Slack, where we have set up separate channels for discussions regarding each client.
- Regular status meetings every four to six weeks.
- Lunch-and-learn meetings where we present brief educational presentations to our team.
- Daily stand-up meetings to discuss immediate projects and needs.
- It fosters a sense of ownership with regard to the company and our clients.
- It allows every team member to contribute her own perspective and experience.
- It cultivates a work environment of support and trust.
- It provides all team members with the ability to speak intelligently about most of our services, processes and client work.
What internal communications processes do you use? Let us know in the comments.