interviews from world renowned experts and advisors that will provide you profitable and incisive information, secrets, and tactics that will help you create the legal career you desire.
The line up includes:
• Dan Janel, member of the public relations team that launched America Online.
• Harry Beckwith, one of the world's most respected marketers and author of What Clients Love.
• Gerry Riskin, world renowned expert in law firm management and rainmaking.
• Jim Hassett, founder of LegalBizDev and author of seven books and more than 70 articles on legal marketing.
• Margaret Grisdela, the author of "Courting Your Clients: The Essential Guide to Legal Marketing”.
• Trey Rider, one of the country’s premier legal marketing experts.
• Hindi Greenberg, author of the best selling, The Lawyer's Career Change Handbook.
• YOURS TRULY . . . Gina Furia Rubel, Esquire, a communications expert, attorney and publicist, is the owner of Furia Rubel Communications (We'll be talking about the advice in my book, Everyday Public Relations for Lawyers, due out mid-December)
• Mike Schultz, Principal of the Wellesley Hill Group and Publisher of RainToday.com.
I'll keep you posted about my audio interview. Be sure to check out Cole's blog too!