The Pennsylvania Bar Institute is offering an all-day seminar for new civil litigation practitioners and recent bar admittees at the CLE Conference Center in the Wanamaker Building (10th Floor, Suite 1010, Juniper Street entrance) in Philadelphia on Wednesday, June 24 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Our very own Gina Rubel will be presenting PR and Marketing for Lawyers during the seminar.
Topics that will be convered during the seminar include:
- Preparation of Pleadings - Roxanne E. Convington, Zarwin Baum DeVito Kaplan Schaer & Toddy, P.C.
- Preliminary Motions - HoJung Julia Lee, Esq., White and Williams, LLP
- Written Discovery - Royce W. Smith, Esq., Kline and Specter, P.C.
- Depositions - Honorable Richard B. Klein, Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Motion Practice - Brian S. Chacker Esq., Gay Chacker and Mitten, P.C.
- Common Pleas Arbitration Practice and Procedures, Joseph L. Hasset, Esq. Philadelphia Arbitration Center, and Sayde Ladov, Esq. Offit Kurman
- Orphans' Court Jurisdiction - Honorable Anne E. Lazarus, Court of Common Pleas, Philadephia
- ADR Proceedings - Harris T. Bock, The Dispute Resolution Institute, and Honorable Abraham J. Gafni, Villanova University
- Professional Responsibility - Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno, United States District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Marketing- A Continuous Quest -Presented by Gina Rubel, Esq. Furia Rubel Communications
Topics will be presented by an impressive faculty which will include attorneys from many of the top law firms in Philadelphia. Attorneys in attendence will earn 6 CLE credits (Including Ethics).
For more informations, click here.