Amidst the hustle and bustle of spring, there is a recent article in PR Tactics that gives great advice on how to enjoy balancing both your personal and professional life. Sometimes it’s the little things: Simple tips to enrich your personal and professional life, written by Chuck Hester, APR provides simple, everyday tips to bask in life’s smallest pleasures that are sure brighten your day.
Here are simple tips from Chuck Hester:
- Make your business trip a pleasure trip: Indulge yourself in new surroundings for some adventure on your business trip.
- Take a mental health day and do nothing: Don't plan anything and do what strikes your interest in the moment; it is bound to invigorate you.
- Say thank you more often: Brighten others' days by expressing your thanks and the gratitude from others will likely brighten your day as well.
- Write a letter: Write someone you love. Reminisce and remember those fond memories with them for good cheer.
- Take a drive to nowhere: Pick up and explore your surrounding; you may be suprised a what you find at the end of your journey.
So no matter what tasks lay ahead in your work day, take a moment for yourself and enjoy your surroundings. You will be bound to have a happier, more satisfying day.