During a one-hour legal marketing webinar hosted by MyCase, I addressed the basics of digital marketing for lawyers. This program covered the basics of why lawyers should be engaging on social media, in blogging, and what types of content draw the most attention.
One of the things I like about webinars is that participants can ask questions. Some of the viewer questions answered during the webinar towards the end of the program include:
- What is the ABA's position on using Facebook for law firms?
- For those of us who target businesses, how relevant is Facebook in a non-consumer-facing practice?
- How does one expand contacts on Facebook?
- Is it okay to mix personal content such as travel photos with business content such as blogs on my social media profiles?
- Should you ever share any personal information in social media like your vacation plans, personal thoughts or supporting your favorite sports teams?
A full recording of Digital Marketing for Law Firms can be found on LinkedIn’s SlideShare along with a MyCase recap of the webinar on their blog.